The Kühl Radikl™ Pant presents cutting-edge technological advances (patent pending) by matching an exoskeleton woven cloth frame, with flexible alternate knit fabric panels to create something revolutionary. Using a frame of woven fabric to create structure gives the Radikl the appearance, strength and performance of a traditional hiking pant.
Its durable fabric and structured form are what the world will see. What you will feel, however, will be the relaxing, soft, loose flexibility and comfort of the knit fabric panels at key points of contact and flexion. The result is the comfort of “sweatpants” (knit fabric) with the technical performance of a woven garment.
Fusing together the best of both comfort and appearance with function and performance is what sets Kühl apart - and the Kühl Radikl pant takes this formula to an entirely new level.
- Fabric Knit: main body: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex.
- Fabric Woven: 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex.
- Fabric Construction Knit: 8.7 oz./sq. yd.; 295 GSM.
- Fabric Construction Woven: 4.9 oz./sq. yd.; 166 GSM.
- Sweatpants comfort with the technical performance and style of a woven garment.
- Knit fabric panels creates unmatched flexibility and comfort found in the following areas: * Gusseted knit crotch * Rear pockets * Front pockets * Knees
- Patent Pending